This has had a profound impact on me and my leadership – the best insights I’ve had for years.”
Archetypes are the underlying patterns of human behaviour that are often invisibly ‘running the show’. They tell us who we are and how we show ourselves to the world. The better you understand and use them, the more effective you will be.
It’s important to know the archetypes that can shape your values and actions. By understanding how they work you can increase your effectiveness and satisfaction at work and in life. We combine the archetypes into our programmes as it provides a comprehensive framework to recognise and identify ‘what’s going on’ in each of us as individuals, teams, and larger organisational systems.
Being aware of your archetypes and knowing how to recognise them can help:
- Identify your leadership strengths and what you bring most to your organisation
- Recognise areas to develop so you can enhance these qualities to become a more complete leader
- Recognise personality traits in others and adapt your style to improve communication
Understanding archetypes can also help:
- Develop a common language within teams
- Identify strengths and weaknesses in projects
- Deepen understanding of workplace values and ethos
- Build a culture of authentic feedback and communication
Take our free assessment to identify which Archetype is your ‘leading’ and which is your most ‘offstage actor’.