We’re looking for an Executive Assistant to join our team
Location: London, Hybrid 1 day a week from home
Olivier Mythodrama is looking for an Executive Assistant to support our CEO.
The successful candidate will be responsible for business support, as well as management across time zones, including scheduling meetings and appointments, managing emails and client relationships, and organising travel arrangements, while efficiently handling and streamlining all administrative activities.
Responsibilities (but not limited to):
- Coordinate meetings within internal and external stakeholders
- Create structure within meetings, capture minutes
- Support CEO with effective time management across time zones
- Be the main filter point between the CEO and others
- Assisting to prioritise to-do lists
- Sourcing required information from the team
- Book travel, accommodation, events, and personal appointments
- Set agenda for meetings, annual conferences, and events
- Expense management (CEO and self)
- Liaise and align frequently with Founder’s EA
- Research (as required)
- Travel (as required)
The ideal candidate:
- Minimum 3 years experience working in an EA role
- Understanding of the executive education or learning and development industry
- Flexible with role requirements
- Solutions focused
- Extremely organised
- Highly confidential
- Proactive and forward thinker
We are looking for an energetic and positive-minded person as this approach is essential together with a proactive stance in working as a team member.
You must have excellent written and verbal communication skills and a proven ability to take the initiative in driving forward improvements in the standards of service provided.
You will also need high attention to detail, accuracy, and knowledge of MS office is essential to this role.
Who are we:
Olivier Mythodrama is a global leadership development consultancy delivering programmes in a highly engaging and memorable way to explore organisational leadership issues. Our work is a unique mixture of industry experience, leadership development theory, archetypal psychology, performance techniques and great Shakespearean stories weaved together to create impactful, insightful, and experiential learning.
Olivier Mythodrama is an equal opportunities employer. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills.
What we offer you:
How to apply:
Send your CV to email@example.com