Workplace Change Management
“To thine own self be true”
What the Programme is about:
All successful organisations need to move with the times. This is a programme about evolution in the work place (workplace change management). It shows leaders how to find meaning in challenging situations and move from seeing themselves as passive victims of fate to active agents of change.
Hamlet traces the journey of a troubled Danish prince, who is visited by the ghost of his father and charged with avenging his murder. Initially paralysed by fear of the unknown and the complexities of the situation at court, he ultimately rises to the challenge, rooting out what is “rotten in the state of Denmark”.
This programme enables leaders to identify the calls to which they and their organisations must respond if they are to thrive, equipping them with creative tools to help them to move beyond the old stories which may be restricting them. To be truly ready to answer the questions that the emerging future is asking, they, like Hamlet, must listen to their ‘souls’. This process will allow them to pinpoint what needs to go out and what needs to come in: the preparations, changes and sacrifices required for a positive outcome.
Who is it for?
- Leaders attempting to come to terms with volatile, uncertain, ambiguous or complex situations
- Groups facing systemic problems that are beyond their immediate control
- Organisations that have become constricted by outdated narratives
- Those seeking to identify what needs to change for their organisations to evolve successfully through workplace change management
What does the Programme deliver?
- Tools for finding meaning and direction in challenging times
- Increased ability to ‘read the signs’ in complex situations
- An appreciation of the value of self-reflective leadership
- Increased sensitivity to evolutionary tensions within organisations and awareness of how to respond creatively
Download Programme Outline
For more information or to discuss your organisation's leadership needs, please contact us on:
t. +44(0)20 7386 7972 | e. firstname.lastname@example.org
WHAT OUR CLIENTS SAY
“Easily the strongest part of the programme.”
“Engaging and valuable.”
MACBETH - ETHICAL LEADERSHIP
This programme focuses on ethical leadership and its power to charge an enterprise with meaning and purpose. It also looks at the shadow side - the perils of unchecked ambition - while exploring the remedies available to organisations that have lost their way.
Shakespeare’s psychological thriller offers us the contrasting stories of two leaders. Macbeth, corrupted by the seductive lure of power, degenerates from war hero to murderous tyrant. Malcom, by contrast, bides his time, learning the arts of good leadership and forging the alliances necessary for him to restore enlightened rule to Scotland.