Webinar: Leadership Presence: A Masterclass in how to lead with impact, authenticity and confidence
Date: Thursday 25 April 2024
Time: 2pm GMT, 9am EST
In an increasingly complex, fast world where leaders have to react quickly, stress levels are high and there is the risk of burnout, how do you stay calm and connected to your team while still exuding confidence, trust and authority?
Join Bee James as she hosts this masterclass in Leadership Presence. Drawing on her 20 years of working with senior leaders, Bee will share some of the skills used to attain peak performance, so you can learn to increase your effectiveness in everything you do.
Topics covered include:
- Communicating with confidence
- The principles and practice of Presence
- Techniques to enter ‘the zone’
- Engaging people on emotional and imaginative levels
- Transforming self-consciousness into self-awareness
- Overcoming ‘the inner critic’
- The power of authenticity