Freelance Programme Manager/Director
We are looking for a Freelance Programme Manager/Director with experience working in the Learning and Development industry to join our growing team. In this role, you will be responsible for the design and delivery of our unique programme of courses, as well as co-creating and curating learning programmes with clients and other providers. Possessing excellent programme leadership and management skills with a track record of delivering large and highly complex transformation programmes in a consultancy/customer-facing capacity. Applicants must be equally adept at people and business development.
We also expect the ideal candidate to have proven capabilities in managing projects as well as to demonstrate attention to detail and the ability to effectively manage often competing priorities. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter with a passion for development, a high level of flexibility and commitment.
Experience in a high growth organisation is a plus as is work experience in multinational and virtual environment. This role requires travel.
The key responsibilities of this role will include, but not limited to:
- Significant experience in programme management roles
- Skill in building sustainable client and colleague relationships, and in engaging and liaising with leadership teams, HR, talent development champions and central teams in client companies and OMA to drive programme adoption and engagement.
- Design and delivery of learning programmes, co-creating and curating with clients as necessary
- Consultancy experience and the ability to quickly learn and speak with depth of knowledge about OMA programmes as well as other well-known leadership models and methodologies
- Experience of building and maintaining relationships with senior stakeholders
- Successful track record in project delivery
- Demonstrable experience of using structured methods and tools.
- Substantial experience in the areas of learning and development and skill in facilitating trainings in a variety of delivery modalities (virtual, hands-on/experiential, instructor led, remote classroom, synchronous/asynchronous) for a variety of audiences.
- Ability and willingness to hold liaison and logistics role on the ground during face-to-face delivery as necessary
Olivier Mythodrama is an equal opportunities employer. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills.